INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FLAC dublicates to WAW and removes some metadata  (Read 630 times)

Steenbr

FLAC dublicates to WAW and removes some metadata
« on: May 07, 2013, 02:54:01 pm »

Hi everyone,
Iīm quite new to this, but I think Iīm going to love it.

However, I have a problem with my music, saved in FLAC on my rather new NAS-server. I have spend a lot of time getting images etc to cover art, and have found a lot of covers manually.

Every time I restart JRiver18, app. 10% of the cover art is missing, and a lot of other metadata has been altered, which is quite annoying.

But now the funny part:
When I look at Audio - Files  -  all my FLACīs are dublicated as WAW as well, and the number of files are doubled in JRiver18, but not on the NAS; itīs still FLAC there. And now the really odd thing: When I delete the WAW from JRiVer (haventīt dared to delete "hard), the problem with the missing cover art is immediately solved (but not the rest of the metadatastufff).

So my question is: How do I keep the FLACīs and only the FLACīs, and thereby keep my metadata and coverart.

Itīs problably something with the import/sync setup, but I havenīt seen the light yes  -  any help is much appreciated.

Kind regards from Copenhagen
Steen

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: FLAC dublicates to WAW and removes some metadata
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 02:57:36 pm »

I assume you mean WAV files, not WAW.

Take one FLAC file and tell us the full path for its location, and also the same file in WAV format.
Pages: [1]   Go Up