INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Logitech Squeezebox Touch Problem  (Read 1105 times)

Deanna

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
Logitech Squeezebox Touch Problem
« on: May 06, 2013, 03:10:16 pm »

Question:
I have ripped many CD"s on JRiver to playback on my SBT with little problems until recently. Now my ripped CD's are not being tagged and show up on the SBT as "No Artist" & "No Album". Tracks are shown alphabetically now instead of in their proper running order. No longer shows artwork. Tried iTunes and no problems like this occurred. Logitech said that it is an ID3 Tag problem with JRiver as iTunes is not having any of these issues. Checked all my settings (which I didn't change as far as I know) and could find nothing wrong. The ripped CD's are going on to the JRiver Media Center fine and playback there as normal. Files look good as well but problems with Squeezebox compatibility only recently. Any assistance would be appreciated.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Logitech Squeezebox Touch Problem
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 03:48:47 pm »

MC has a setting that puts the tags in the file.  You may have it unchecked.

tuneman

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 04:07:47 pm »

Thanks JimH. I think it is checked but will check. Where would I find this setting on MC?
Thanks Deanna for posting for me.

tuneman

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 05:46:49 pm »

Thank you Deanna & JimH for your help! My problem has been completely resolved! Under "edit" at the top left of the page under "Tag" the "update tags when file info changes" setting was unchecked. Checking this completely fixed my problem.
Thanks again for everything.
Tuneman (satisfied JRiver user!)
Pages: [1]   Go Up