INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 30 day trial ended, but I bought it thirty days ago!  (Read 644 times)

Toobeez39

• Recent member
  • CarpenterRunning, reading, computers
30 day trial ended, but I bought it thirty days ago!
« on: March 28, 2002, 12:33:04 am »

Saw your reply to another user, so I thought I'd write, also, for the same problem. I bought Mediajukebox back on Feb. 26, ver. 7, and saved the registration info on floppy as suggested. I had a glitch in which it wouldn't start without getting an error and then crashing, so I downloaded version (beta) 8. That fixed the bug. After a couple of displays of the message that asked me to upload the registration again ( thought that it asked that everytime I logged in, for some reason), I was fine until yesterday. Now it says the thirty day trial has ended, and I can't open it. This is what I've tried: removed both copies, downloaded the latest (both ver. 7 and 8). Deleted the folder (after backing up the data files) and started the program. For version 7, I got the same fatal error as before, it wouldn't work. So I removed it, rebooted, all that stuff, then reloaded ver. 8. This time, the same window came up that asked if I wanted to buy it. I reloaded the registration, it said it was successful, but it wouldn't open the program! I like Mediajukebox a lot, but this is a little bit of a pain. Any suggestions?

JimH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
RE:30 day trial ended, but I bought it thirty days ago!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2002, 03:23:16 am »

What version of 8 do you have?  What is the name of the license file?  Was it transferred between machines?
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
RE:30 day trial ended, but I bought it thirty days ago!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2002, 04:31:26 am »

If you send me the rrg file, I'll take a look at it.

johnt@jriver.com
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up