INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help on JRiver with Whitebear & Logitech Media Server 7.8 Playing DSD by DoP  (Read 2429 times)

better

• Recent member

Current setting:
J River version 18.175
Most updated Whitebear Server 2.5.0.3212
Logitech Media Server version 7.8 development (so that I can stream upto 192k wav)

Logitech Squeezebox Touch (with EDO plugin so that I can stream upto 192khz bit perfect) --> digital out to Mytek 192-DSD with DoP capability on SPDIF / Toslink

Playing all pcm format without any problems. However, cannot play DSF or SACD ISO file.

I tried to set streaming with DoP enabled with success.

Can someone help on how to set up the combination to play DSD file through whitebear to SB Touch?

Thank you!

better

• Recent member

Successfully played through touch by enabling DoPE.

HOWEVER, After updating to 189 version, no matter how I tried it, it failed to play DoP on the fly.

Now go back to version 175.

Current setting:
J River version 18.175
Most updated Whitebear Server 2.5.0.3212
Logitech Media Server version 7.8 development (so that I can stream upto 192k wav)

Logitech Squeezebox Touch (with EDO plugin so that I can stream upto 192khz bit perfect) --> digital out to Mytek 192-DSD with DoP capability on SPDIF / Toslink

Playing all pcm format without any problems. However, cannot play DSF or SACD ISO file.

I tried to set streaming with DoP enabled with success.

Can someone help on how to set up the combination to play DSD file through whitebear to SB Touch?

Thank you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up