INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mouse pointer not calibrated in DVD Navigation with Red October HQ (MADVR)  (Read 890 times)

Sesam

• World Citizen

When using Red October HQ (MADVR) the mouse pointer is not is not "calibrated" during DVD Navigation. So to point at something in the DVD Navigation menu, I have to point approx 200 pixels below the selection. This appears to only be a problem on DVD's with menus that are in widescreen.

Is there a solution, or is this a bug?. Note that this problem does not occur when using Red October Standard.

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe

This is not a problem others are reporting. It works fine on my system. Take a look at your settings in Tools>Options>Video Advanced and see what your aspect ratio settings are (try automatic and no correction). Also check your Video Card settings/options and see if you have "resize desktop" set. That's all I can think of to suggest right now.

Sesam

• World Citizen

My settings were "No Correction" and "No Change", I tried changing it to "No Correction" and "Automatic" like you suggested, but still same problem. Unless the DVD Navigation menu fills up the full vertical height of my screen, the "mouse pointer" selection is shifted.
Pages: [1]   Go Up