INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Database is Corupt  (Read 1549 times)

coxhaus

• Recent member
My Database is Corupt
« on: June 13, 2013, 03:09:00 am »

Is there an easy way to rebuild the JRiver database? My file count has dropped and I am seeing double files in the now playing. It actually plays the songs twice, I guess because they are listed twice. IF I go into windows and check the folder the songs are only showing 1 copy. There are no actual duplicates.  I think I have more than 14,000 files now but the count has regressed to 13,184 files.

I am running the latest release of 18 using Windows 7 64bit. 

Lasse_Lus

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: My Database is Corupt
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 03:52:20 am »

Corupt, no

you can remove dups from playing now

MT5FR

coxhaus

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 04:22:33 am »

How do I remove the dupes from playing now? I have never seen this problem before. Is it because of the number of music files I have? I still have another 500 CDs to load. I guess I will try to make another library.

Lasse_Lus

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 04:25:45 am »

How do I remove the dupes from playing now? I have never seen this problem before.

it not a problem, you just added the files twice...to remove dups rightclick Playing Now

Playing Now is a Playlist, you can add the same song over and over again, it has nothing to do with duplicate files in the database.

http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Playing_Now
MT5FR

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 02:31:34 pm »

Before you do anything, I would suggest making a backup of your library in its current state.
You may then want to restore a previous backup of your library: http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Restore_a_library

"Playing now" is just a list of files you have queued up to play though, duplicates there do not necessarily indicate duplicates in your library.
Pages: [1]   Go Up