INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wish list: Audio Equalizer available at the main level with switchable presets  (Read 1641 times)

bobkatz

• World Citizen

That says it all. I'd like to be able to switch between "flat" for music playback and some sort of high frequency rolloff for movie playback. But have presets in the equalizer that make that job easy. And have the equalizer available at the main display rather than having to dig through DSP options. How does that sound?

Best wishes,

Bob

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!

I think you're describing the type of problem that ZoneSwitch was invented to help with:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=76605.0

Does that help?
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

bobkatz

• World Citizen

I think you're describing the type of problem that ZoneSwitch was invented to help with:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=76605.0

Does that help?

Thanks for being there, Matt! I do know how to make two or more zones, each with a different EQ, and even make them switch with zone switch, but that doesn't give me handles on the equalizer faders that I want to have, on the "front page" rather than digging into dsp studio, if you get my drift. In other words, I'd like to see an online equalizer available right at the transport level. Ideally so the up or down arrow that gives me chapter, volume, subtitle, video color, and other choices could pop up an audio equalizer while the film is playing. And the equalizer could have recall presets on its screen.

BK

dean70

A dockable Window feature would be nice, eg: dock the RTA or a VST plugin window from DSP Studio as a pane in Standard View.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!

I've been saying I want to integrate DSP Studio into the main program (with the ability to float any page) for a while.

I don't think it'll happen in MC18, but I haven't given up yet :)
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

natehansen66

• World Citizen

That would be killer! I'm in DSP Studio a good bit and easier access would be nice.

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
  • "Linux Merit Badge" Recipient

I've been saying I want to integrate DSP Studio into the main program (with the ability to float any page) for a while.

I don't think it'll happen in MC18, but I haven't given up yet :)

I agree, that would be tremendous.

JustinM

• World Citizen

+1 for this obsessive tweeker :)
(the dsp window also doesnt like to stay on top of mc main window .... clicking  a dsp filter on/off, puts the dsp window behind mc's main window) 
Pages: [1]   Go Up