INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center for Mac version 18.0.202 Beta -- Available Here  (Read 12738 times)

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe

This is a beta release of Media Center for Mac.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download:
http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v18/latest/MediaCenter180202.dmg

18.0.202 (6/24/2013)

1. Fixed: Some ALAC files (e.g. those produced by 'Sound Studio 3') were not playable because of a strange looking 'alac' mp4 atom.  We now ignore the strange data.
2. Fixed: Media Center was not honoring the typeface chosen in the font picking dialog.

18.0.201 (6/21/2013)

1. Fixed: Trackpad scrolling did not support the fine scrolling mode, so it was difficult to scroll to a particular item in a list.
2. Fixed: Web page titles on tabs were showing extraneous text.
3. NEW: Support for choosing text fonts using the Options dialog 'Select font...' item under Tree & View.
4. Fixed: Tag saving to APE files was not working (Mac only).
5. Changed: Switched the default audio buffering method to 'Hardware default' to work better with devices that don't properly support hardware buffer size changes (configurable in Options > Audio > Output mode settings...).
6. Fixed: Typing into the Search box could cause crashes when a MC Windows library had been transferred to Mac and it contained long field values (e.g. Lyrics field).
7. Changed: When a file has no Replay Gain, a Replay Gain of -10dB will be used if no other files in Playing Now are analyzed (otherwise the average of analyzed files is used).

18.0.197 (6/14/2013)

1. Fixed: Options dialog could a crash if volume mode was set to disabled.
2. Fixed: Periodic freeze-ups in the DLNA servers (build 196 only).

18.0.196 (6/13/2013)

1. Fixed: SSDP server would die after a varying period of time.

18.0.195 (6/11/2013)

1. Fixed: Library server syncing was not working from a Windows client to a Mac server.
2. NEW: Added support for OGG input format.
3. Changed: Car Radio automatically cleans up duplicate static playlists that used the same index.
4. Changed: SSDP advertisement could hard kill the advertiser in some cases, leaving sockets and/or the internet layer in an undefined state.
5. Fixed: Small icons could draw too large in a details list in some cases.
6. Changed: Basic HTML text formatting tokens like < b >, < font >, < u >, etc. will be supported in almost all text drawing (previously they only worked in some areas of the program).
7. Changed: Updated Chinese language files (thanks kelijun).
8. Changed: When switching tracks that require a hardware stop / start like on a sample rate change, the startup silence option will be honored (silence will be maximum of between track gap and startup silence gap).
9. Fixed: Temp files created for .wvc files are now renamed to their final name when done when encoding Wavpack.
10. Fixed: Empty temp files are no longer created when encoding lossless Wavpack.  
11. Changed: Wavpack files now display compression information.  
12. Changed: When acting as a DLNA renderer, Media Center will use "error free" mode so that playback errors won't cause message boxes to display (since the controller is normally in a different place).

18.0.194 (6/4/2013)

1. Fixed: Media Center could become unresponsive to mouse clicks following showing of a pop-up error dialog. Mostly a problem on OSX 10.8.
2. Changed: Fullscreen modes are not always-on-top (please report any focus or z-ordering issues).

18.0.193 (5/31/2013)

1. Fixed: Audio playback was not working correctly in build 192.

18.0.192 (5/30/2013)

1. Fixed: Media Center would appear frozen in certain cases where a pop-up dialog was showing underneath the app and MC would be unresponsive.
2. Fixed: FLAC reference code would crash when encoding when an estimated total size was provided to the encoder, the 'verify' option was enabled, and encoding duration exceeded the estimated duration.
3. Changed: Updated Chinese language file (thanks kelijun).
4. Fixed: Stopping or switching tracks during Library Server client playback could lead to a crash.
5. Changed: When overwriting a Car Radio preset, the preset will default to using the same name.

18.0.191 (5/24/2013)

1. Fixed: Webview reload button didn't work and could cause crashes.
2. Fixed: Some local default web pages were missing.
3. Changed: Added more debug logging to try to determine cause of intermittent SSDP failures.

18.0.190 (5/23/2013)

1. Changed: Enhanced WebView to support intercepting link clicks for webradio playback.
2. Fixed: WebView would not get keyboard focus so you couldn't type into web forms.
3. Changed: Added the ability to select the output bitdepth when using Kernel Streaming (Options > Audio > Output mode settings...).
4. Changed: Updated Polish translation (thanks Janusz Grzybek).
5. Changed: Radio buttons will use multiple lines for their text when necessary instead of truncating the text (helps with large font sizes).
6. Changed: Updated the French language translation (thanks rlebrette).
7. Fixed: If a connection to a Library Server was sporadic, it could lead to cases where a link to external cover art could be lost.
8. Fixed: Mono ALAC files were not being parsed or played correctly.
9. Fixed: In some cases, 5.1 input was not working with the FLAC encoder.
10. Fixed: When using 'Gapped' playback mode, the gap would not be honored when switching hardware output formats (normally sample rate).
11. Fixed: The playback position could be incorrect when using a gapped playback mode.
12. Changed: When converting a file with a bitdepth greater than 24, the engine will convert to 24-bit (with dither) to feed the encoder (since few encoders support more than 24-bit files).
13. NEW: DSP Studio can be enabled during audio conversion (Library Tools > Convert Format), allowing resampling, channel mixing, convolution, etc.
14. Fixed: A rare crash when parsing certain MP4 audio files.

18.0.187 (5/17/2013)

1. Fixed: Importing or playing APE format files in OSX 10.6 would crash.
2. NEW:  Internal web browser support.  We still need to implement catching links so we can (for example) make web radio playback easier.
3. Changed: Audio Path will better show when a padded bitdepth (like 24-bit inside a 32-bit container) is in use.
4. Fixed: The phrase "JRSS Subwoofer (x Hz lowpass)" in Output Format configuration could not be translated.
5. Fixed: In some cases, 5.1 input was not working with the FLAC encoder.
6. Fixed: When using 'Gapped' playback mode, the gap would not be honored when switching hardware output formats (normally sample rate).
7. Fixed: The playback position could be incorrect when using a gapped playback mode.

18.0.182 (5/14/2013)

1. Fixed: Tagging in the action window could crash.

18.0.181 (5/10/2013)

1. Fixed: Some m4a and alac files would not import or play because of a mismatched sample count in the mp4 STTS header.  We now ignore this error since it shouldn't impact playback performance.
2. Fixed: Radio streams would 'click' every few seconds because metadata was not getting parsed out of the stream.

18.0.180 (5/8/2013)

1. Fixed: Tooltips were not showing properly in the last few builds.
2. Fixed: Clicking away from an in-place list edit control would not reliably stop the editing.
3. Fixed: DoP bitstreaming of DSD was not working with some devices.
4. Fixed: Hardware with complex buffer arrangement could crash when playing to only some of the channels.
5. Changed: Updated German language file (thanks Bytestar).
6. Changed: Updated Polish translation (thanks Janusz Grzybek).
7. Changed: Czech language translation updated (thanks Johnny B).
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

MrC

• Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: JRiver Media Center for Mac version 18.0.202 Beta -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 04:26:05 pm »

With an empty library, click Audio > Files.  Expand Files and then hit the Close box.  MC will hang with the content area showing "Searching for files...".
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

erviv

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 08:03:00 pm »

In the last two versions, including this one,  I cannot exit MC18 normally.  The File exit does not work, nor does clicking the X in the top right corner.  The only way to exit is to do a Force Quit.
MacBook Pro i5 2.3Ghz 8 GB (early 2011) 1Tb SSD; 3 Raspberry pi’s 4 and 2@ 3B (o/s: Buster).

johnjen

• Galactic Citizen
  • Sonicus Caelumus Tremendamus
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 08:06:36 pm »

Scrolling with a mouse still is not working.
The network DAC still does not come up with all 5 servers functioning.

edit: exiting the program (as noted above and below) is not working.

and this is weird…
Only one track out of a whole album has lost its cover art.  And it won't retrieve it.

Back to 197

JJ
Custom 71A HP amp, Schiit Jggy dac, HD-800-Jmod, AOIP digital data feed, custom wiring and mains power feed, Mac Pro 4cpu 16GB ram SSD's

jtwrace

• Galactic Citizen
  • "Science is not a democracy"-Earl Geddes, Ph.D.
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 08:08:22 pm »

In the last two versions, including this one,  I cannot exit MC18 normally.  The File exit does not work, nor does clicking the X in the top right corner.  The only way to exit is to do a Force Quit.
Same for me. 
W10 NUC i7 (Gen 10) > (Audiolense FIR) > Motu UltraLite mk5 > (4) Hypex NCore NC502MP > JBL M2 Master Reference +4 subs

My podcast:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXMw_bZWBMtRWNJQfTJ38kA/videos

MrC

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 08:40:37 pm »

Some field values in the Library Manage Fields dialog are too light.  I'm not sure why these greyed-out fields don't have the same grey color as the others in the same dialog.  See attached.

rinoatomy

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2013, 08:48:55 pm »

I set for starting up the program on the Playing Now pane. If I play something right after startup, playback will be sloppy on the last two versions. Then If I try to click on the Audio pane, the program will hand and a force quit will be necessary.

Then the next time it starts up, the playback will be normal again.

JohnT

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 07:33:55 am »

With an empty library, click Audio > Files.  Expand Files and then hit the Close box.  MC will hang with the content area showing "Searching for files...".
I can't repro this.  My content area always says "There are no files. Double-click here to add files to the library" and the program closes normally.

JohnT

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2013, 07:37:30 am »

Do you give it some time?  The DLNA servers sometimes take a few seconds to shut down.  If it still won't shut down, try turning off Media Networking.  Then if it shuts down quickly, it's probably a DLNA server problem - send a log to johnt at jriver dot com.

JohnT

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2013, 07:47:36 am »

Scrolling with a mouse still is not working.
With the scroll-wheel?  Mine is working ok.  Which mouse are you using?
The network DAC still does not come up with all 5 servers functioning.
Sorry, I'm sure you've told us before, but which DAC is it?  Was Media Center finding it in a previous build?
and this is weird…
Only one track out of a whole album has lost its cover art.  And it won't retrieve it.
What steps do you take to retrieve it?  I'll try to repro here.
Thanks.

Bachiano

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2013, 08:15:09 am »

just installed 18.0.202
My networked receiver ( pioneer sc-1222) is not showing up in MC.
No problem connecting to it with iControlAV 2012.

Ive tried:
Deleting and re-adding the server.
Restarting the network.
Restarting all devices.
Reinstalling MC.

Still not showing up.

Bachiano

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2013, 09:27:27 am »

Ok - I figured it out.

Fix: press and hold the power button on the receiver for 10 seconds to reset the server.

SC-1222 now showing up nicely in MC 18.0.202.

JohnT

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2013, 09:29:38 am »

Ok - I figured it out.

Fix: press and hold the power button on the receiver for 10 seconds to reset the server.

SC-1222 now showing up nicely in MC 18.0.202.

Thanks for posting this information.  We're trying to get a loaner unit from Pioneer so we can test these issues.

JohnT

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2013, 09:33:29 am »

I set for starting up the program on the Playing Now pane. If I play something right after startup, playback will be sloppy on the last two versions. Then If I try to click on the Audio pane, the program will hand and a force quit will be necessary.

Then the next time it starts up, the playback will be normal again.
We can't repro any problems, can you provide more details of what you mean by "sloppy"?

JohnT

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2013, 09:33:58 am »

Some field values in the Library Manage Fields dialog are too light.  I'm not sure why these greyed-out fields don't have the same grey color as the others in the same dialog.  See attached.
Thanks.  We'll get this fixed for an upcoming build.

Peter_RN

• World Citizen
  • Old Guys Rule... the older I get the better I was.
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2013, 10:15:17 am »

Pop-up menus persist after cursor is moved away (instead of fading out) until the mouse is clicked elsewhere.

Cover View windows are still being drawn too high on screen resulting in the – Forward-Back-Refresh – Menu and 4-arrowhead switch being behind the top bar that displays the program name. This means that the only way to switch away from this view is to select Quit from the icon menu on toolbar. The user cannot reposition (lower)the window in this case.

The above was reported in last build and are still present in the current build. The menu issue started for me in last build, the Cover view issue has always been present; or am I the only one seeing this?  ?

Peter

scottlf

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2013, 10:34:41 am »

Fonts: they're almost fixed now, but one more issue remains. The program appears to ignore the weight that you've chosen for a font -- i.e. regular, italic, bold, bold italic, etc.

MrC

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2013, 11:56:54 am »

I can't repro this.  My content area always says "There are no files. Double-click here to add files to the library" and the program closes normally.

Gremlins?  I can't make it happen again this morning.  It was 10 for 10 yesterday.  Time to pull out the gremlin traps.

JohnT

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2013, 12:17:52 pm »

Hi,

Playback is constantly skipping, making noises, cracks. Sorry, I can't find the right word, english is not my primary language.

When it happens, I need to restart the mac and try again. Eventually it'll normalize.

I used to be able to use JRiver on a regular basis, but i'm having these problem since 201 I think.

I used to have Audio on Hardware default, but I switched to Maximum recently. I don't know if this is part of the problem because when I go back to hardware, I still have the problem. I remember even restarting the computer with the default option. same problem.

Sometimes JRiver hangs and I have to force quit although after I wrote that first post, I couldn't reproduce this behavior.

My interface is Apogee Duet 2.

Please try the "hardware default" setting again and power down your DAC and power up again.  Maybe you need to power cycle the DAC to force it to switch modes.

rinoatomy

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2013, 12:21:04 pm »

Thanks, John. That's gotta be it. :)

I'll report back later on.

johnjen

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2013, 12:42:31 pm »

With the scroll-wheel?  Mine is working ok.  Which mouse are you using?Sorry, I'm sure you've told us before, but which DAC is it?  Was Media Center finding it in a previous build?What steps do you take to retrieve it?  I'll try to repro here.
Thanks.
I'm using a logitech performance MX wireless mouse.

The DAC is a PS Audio PWDII
Yes 197 found the DAC and played.  Both 201 & 202 never did bring up the DAC.

I tried to use the 'Quick find in file', 'Get from Internet', options.  Finally I 'Save cover art…' and then 'Add from file' which worked.  Usually the 'Quick find' works when the album already exists.

JJ
Custom 71A HP amp, Schiit Jggy dac, HD-800-Jmod, AOIP digital data feed, custom wiring and mains power feed, Mac Pro 4cpu 16GB ram SSD's

JohnT

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2013, 12:51:17 pm »

....  Time to pull out the gremlin traps.
Wonder if those work for moles too.  I've got a yard full of them.

MrC

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2013, 12:58:43 pm »

Like lemons and lemonade, perspective suggests they are self-propelled tillers, ever-enriching and aerating the soil structure.

At least, that's How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Beasts.

(other methods proved ineffective)

JohnT

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2013, 01:07:15 pm »

Like lemons and lemonade, perspective suggests they are self-propelled tillers, ever-enriching and aerating the soil structure.

At least, that's How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Beasts.
I've adopted that philosophy, at least until the point I break my ankle walking across my yard  :-\

JohnT

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2013, 01:26:34 pm »

Pop-up menus persist after cursor is moved away (instead of fading out) until the mouse is clicked elsewhere.

Cover View windows are still being drawn too high on screen resulting in the – Forward-Back-Refresh – Menu and 4-arrowhead switch being behind the top bar that displays the program name. This means that the only way to switch away from this view is to select Quit from the icon menu on toolbar. The user cannot reposition (lower)the window in this case.

The above was reported in last build and are still present in the current build. The menu issue started for me in last build, the Cover view issue has always been present; or am I the only one seeing this?  ?

Peter
This will be fixed in the next build. ::)

MrC

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2013, 01:37:52 pm »

I've adopted that philosophy, at least until the point I break my ankle walking across my yard  :-\

Safety First.

rinoatomy

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2013, 04:35:36 pm »

Thanks, John. That's gotta be it. :)

I'll report back later on.
Ok, I think that was the problem. I did what you told me to do and restarted the mac. Problem solved, I hope.

johnjen

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2013, 12:30:00 am »

Another first, for me anyway.

197 falls into the 5 second do-loop
I shutdown the app.

I re-start and this alert box immediately pops up…

Database Read-Only
This database will be opened in read-only mode.  Any
changes will be lost when the program exits.

EDIT: I play an album and then I re-start and the same error pops up again.
But wait there's more…  the SSDP and the local library server failed to start
Probably the cause of the database error.

JJ

zwanenbj

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2013, 04:58:46 am »

Had quite some problems to create a Library from my NAS content.  I have folders in the NAS A...Z.     In the first attempt the import ended by N (somewhere around N).   Next attempt was stopped a few folders further on.   The third attempt imported everything.
Best regards.

Peter_RN

• World Citizen
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2013, 08:01:24 am »

As being discussed in this thread http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=81572.0
changes made in DSP studio to Output Format are not being retained in this build - not sure when this started. I have been running with all sample rates above 96kHz set to play at 96kHz, now I cannot alter these setting and have them stick, they change back once options box is dismissed.

Enough red ink, please.

Apologies to all, no offence intended, colour was randomly selected to differentiate a quote from previous thread as I could not see a way to copy quote between threads.

Peter

Bachiano

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2013, 10:10:31 am »

As being discussed in this thread http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=81572.0
changes made in DSP studio to Output Format are not being retained in this build - not sure when this started. I have been running with all sample rates above 96kHz set to play at 96kHz, now I cannot alter these setting and have them stick, they change back once options box is dismissed.

Apologies to all, no offence intended, colour was randomly selected to differentiate a quote from previous thread as I could not see a way to copy quote between threads.

Peter

What do you have / Audio / Output mode settings / Device / set to ?
What output method are you using?

rinoatomy

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2013, 12:22:59 pm »

any reports of JRiver behaving better with music on the main HD instead of External USB?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2013, 12:25:31 pm »

any reports of JRiver behaving better with music on the main HD instead of External USB?
This thread should not be used for discussion.  Please start a topic.

JohnT

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2013, 12:51:37 pm »

Another first, for me anyway.

197 falls into the 5 second do-loop
I shutdown the app.

I re-start and this alert box immediately pops up…

Database Read-Only
This database will be opened in read-only mode.  Any
changes will be lost when the program exits.

EDIT: I play an album and then I re-start and the same error pops up again.
But wait there's more…  the SSDP and the local library server failed to start
Probably the cause of the database error.

JJ
This will occur if there are two instances of Media Center running.  Possibly the first instance did not shutdown completely for some reason.  If this happens again, try rebooting.

JohnT

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2013, 01:06:48 pm »

Had quite some problems to create a Library from my NAS content.  I have folders in the NAS A...Z.     In the first attempt the import ended by N (somewhere around N).   Next attempt was stopped a few folders further on.   The third attempt imported everything.
Best regards.
Can you tell if it was a specific set of files causing the problems?  Maybe a particular format?  If so, you could dropbox us a sample file to test.

MrC

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2013, 01:20:06 pm »

I've noticed this the past several days.

When resizing MC's window quickly by dragging the lower right corner and letting go, MC often snaps back to its minimal size.  Since I'm resizing via a one finger button-down drag on the magic mouse, this should never happen, as lifting a finger should be a button-up, completing the drag.  It seems that if there is residual movement during the mouse-up, MC aborts the resize.  I can repeat it reliably.

JohnT

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2013, 01:30:18 pm »

What do they change back to?  If Mac Media Center fails trying to play a file with a high sample rate, it will automatically pick lower sample rates until it finds one that works on the audio hardware.

Peter_RN

• World Citizen
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2013, 02:09:20 pm »

Hi John

The changes seem quite spurious, I set Output Format to No Change on all files up to 96kHz - 176.4 to play at 88.2 - and 192 and above to play at 96kHz.

These settings have been working fine since you gave us the ability to set them but I have just added and played 2 new ripped Cd's (44.1kHz of course) and after playback checked to find the setting are mostly 48kHz. I will try and add a screenshot.

Earlier the settings were being changed mostly to 96kHz. My Dac is capable of up to 32/192 on its S/PDIF input but I set output from MC to a max of 96kHz as I believe that to be the best the Mac can output via its optical out. I have rebooted the Mac and restarted MC many times today trying to understand what is going on. The Dac will play alternating sample rates all day long without missing a beat.

As you chaps are not seeing this I think it best if I reload build .197 as I know everything was working fine in that build, and move forward again once all is working as it should be.

Thanks for you help
Peter

EDIT: Reading Bachiano's post below I have changed setting: Device = Default to Built-in-output and will test again today.

Bachiano

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2013, 03:09:21 pm »

Is it possible /Output mode setting/Devise/ got somehow switch to something other than Built-in Output ?

Peter_RN

• World Citizen
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2013, 06:21:02 am »

What do they change back to?  If Mac Media Center fails trying to play a file with a high sample rate, it will automatically pick lower sample rates until it finds one that works on the audio hardware.

OK John, that seems to be what is happening. I did not realise that when MC selects a lower sample rate for a particular track this would cause it to change most all of the settings on the Output Format page to that setting and then play all subsequent track at that setting regardless of the Mac being capable of playing at their higher sample rates.

Peter

JohnT

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2013, 08:51:33 am »

OK John, that seems to be what is happening. I did not realise that when MC selects a lower sample rate for a particular track this would cause it to change most all of the settings on the Output Format page to that setting and then play all subsequent track at that setting regardless of the Mac being capable of playing at their higher sample rates.
Media Center descends through a ladder of the most common compatible sample rates until it finds one that works.  The ladder does not contain all possible sample rates, so if you know your audio equipment supports a higher rate than what Media Center has selected, just go into the output format settings and set it to the higher rate (e.g. 88.2 khz or whatever).  Will that work OK for your situation Peter?

Peter_RN

• World Citizen
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2013, 09:55:43 am »

Hello John

My device is a Naim Dac that can play all sample rates between 32kHz - 192kHz /32bit. My Mac however appears to only handle 44.1/48/96kHz sample rates.

My mistake was in setting all files up to 96kHz to No change, 176.4 to 88.8kHz and all above the to play at 96kHz.

My question or query is that when set as I did and MC encountered say a 176.4 file it happily played it at 48kHz which in my case is fine as it was unable to play at the sample rate I had set. But, in doing so MC overwrites all (or most) of the settings on the Output format page to 48kHz even though both MC and the Mac are capable of correctly playing all other set sample rates as set there.

Is this intended behaviour?

I would not have thought that this overwriting should occur which is what I am trying to establish, is it intended or not? I fully accept that it was discovered due to operator error for which I apologise but I suspect that others will encounter this as more people use MC.

Thanks again
Peter

toddc2

• Recent member
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2013, 08:29:31 am »

I can't access any menus, the "Media Center 18" pull down just highlights in Blue and does nothing. I obviously have to force quit to exit.

JohnT

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2013, 09:14:05 am »

I can't access any menus, the "Media Center 18" pull down just highlights in Blue and does nothing. I obviously have to force quit to exit.
The main menu is within the application window rather than at the top.  We will be implementing a more Mac-like menu at a later date.
Pages: [1]   Go Up