INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Probems with MC launching to Theatre View on boot  (Read 1033 times)

Z0001

• Citizen of the Universe
Probems with MC launching to Theatre View on boot
« on: June 30, 2013, 06:37:44 am »

Hi recently when MC launches in Theatre View on boot up I get the Theatre View back drop but also the Windows task bar meaning that Theatre View is not the top window and my IR remote can't control it, so I need to mouse on to the Theatre View backdrop to get things going. Everything's fine if I manually start MC. I have it set to launch Theatre View when MC started.

Any ideas? The only t him I have changed recently was to remove the Gigabyte EasyTune6.

Thanks

adamt

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Probems with MC launching to Theatre View on boot
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 01:05:38 pm »

I can reproduce this problem; we'll look into it.  Thanks for the report!
Adam Thompson, JRiver

Z0001

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 01:08:31 am »

Thanks

Anther thing I notice with theatre view is odd behaviour of the IR remote (MCE). If I have already entered theatre view by anther method, eg Splashtop mouse pad, then when I hit my Harmony activity for my HTPC the remote is not recognized until I exit and reload MC.

Any ideas?

Z0001

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 05:45:43 pm »

Also what I have noticed is that if MC is launched into theatre view (my set up does his automatically and runs the server too) and left idle for a while (hours) then often my IR remote (Harmony One) misbehaves in that eg the arrow keys are not recognized and I can only get to use my remote if I restart the pc (correction to previous message that restarting MC fixes this, it does not). The pc standing idle does seem to be a consistent factor in inability o get the IR to be recognized correctly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up