INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MJ and CDDB, part 2  (Read 641 times)

edorenkamp

MJ and CDDB, part 2
« on: March 22, 2002, 08:03:30 am »

From the "MJ and CDDB" thread:

>  JimH
>  There are two versions (at least) of CDDB. >Every program installs one. They sometimes >conflict. Try uninstalling other music
>  software, rebooting and reinstalling MJ. >Try CDDB's support.
>
>  Lighten up or get ignored.

Well, since you closed the topic after this
helpful message, I guess you really meant
"Shut up."

Thanks so much for the excellent support!

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
RE:MJ and CDDB, part 2
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2002, 09:18:17 am »

edorenkamp

all we ask is a bit of temper management, and if someone knows the answer we will help you.

I don't think anyone likes it when someone comes in demanding something or else.

I personaly tell my customers if they wish to go elseware so be it, if they talk to me nice i give them more than they ask for.

like today one of my customers gave me two bags of Chicken SH*T for my garden, in return i am going to fix his $1,000 of damage even if i know it is old damage, but if he damanded i fix it, then i would have pointed out the small print on the contract.

I have worked with the CDDB dll's for over a year as a Hobby, and it is not always the fault of the program why it does not work. they have some really nice bugs in the CDDB dll's but most of the time it works if you know how to fix it, and not everyone knows sometimes not even CDDB.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

JimH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
RE:MJ and CDDB, part 2
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2002, 09:32:01 am »

KingSparta doesn't work at JRiver.  I do.  I did not say "shut up".  I said "lighten up", which means go more slowly and be a little careful what you say.  I suggest you go back to your posts, read them, and ask yourself, "Would I want to help this person?".  I didn't want to, but I did.  You didn't like the answers I gave you.
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox
Pages: [1]   Go Up