INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Movie labels keep randomly changing  (Read 1053 times)

scgt1

• Junior Woodchuck
Movie labels keep randomly changing
« on: July 06, 2013, 10:34:38 am »

I went through last night and manually changed the ones that weren't actual movie covers to actual movie covers. Now I have random gif parts of the movies for some of my covers again. This is getting very annoying. Also this program stores the images in the same movies directory on my computer it makes managing my files a PITA. surely these are just setting problems I'm having. Any assistance would be great.

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Movie labels keep randomly changing
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 10:42:25 am »

Are you setting covers via Tools > Cover Art > Add From File… ?
And you should familiarize yourself with the Rename, Move, & Copy Files… tool. It's very powerful, and makes it far easier to manage files inside Media Center rather than moving things around via Explorer.

scgt1

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 11:11:49 am »

No when I have to change them I get info from internet and then save the imdb cover to the file.

IE:

Right click the movie get movie and tv info.

I have over 600 movies it would be a PITA to self search each movie and manually download the covers for them each and insert each one to said movie. This program is supposed to do all that for you. But I'm having the above problem from time to time.

I just got through scrolling around in theater view and now I'm missing all kinds of covers. It's something the program is doing and loosing the covers.

scgt1

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 11:37:23 pm »

This is the problem I'm having. Watched two tv episodes and my movies are pretty much jacked now.

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 12:02:45 am »

When you are moving files around, are you moving the thumbnail images with them? (the rename tool handles this automatically)

scgt1

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 04:41:02 am »

I'm not moving files around. LOL Just using theater view is all. Occasionally I copy a new movie over with explorer but that is it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up