INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TV Shows - Some season not imported as part of the series  (Read 799 times)

cgroth

• World Citizen
TV Shows - Some season not imported as part of the series
« on: July 10, 2013, 10:54:51 am »

Hi,

I have ripped the entire Friends BluRay disc set, 21 discs. This show consists of 10 season, 2 discs for each season, pluss a bonus disc. I have left the bonus disc out, as I have not yet found a logical way of including it in the file structure/import logic (I guess I could make it a season 11).

I have all my ripped files structured like this:

NAS > Videos > Shows > Series (Friends) > Seasons (1 - 10) > Discs (1 and 2) > BDMV (the folder with most of the content files in I think) & CERTIFICATE

The BluRAy discs where ripped using AnyDVD.

When I import the files the discs are given strange names and stange covert art. I tried to manually rename the discs of each season 1 and 2 respecively, but this caused the Seasons affected to be moved out of the Series folder and into the main TV Show folder under the names Season 1 and Season 2, i.e. they were no longer parts of the Friends series. This happens in both Standard and Theatre View.

Can anyone tell me how I can "force" these Season folders to be sub-units of the Series they belong to?

Best
Chris

cgroth

• World Citizen
Re: TV Shows - Some season not imported as part of the series
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 11:24:35 am »

Never mind, I figured it out myself  ;D  (I don't know if this is the right emoticon for showing a combination of embarassment and pride.....)

C
Pages: [1]   Go Up