INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: no files in JRiver directory in tree shown on my TV?  (Read 1014 times)

artdent

no files in JRiver directory in tree shown on my TV?
« on: July 31, 2013, 12:10:23 pm »

Hi,

I'm a complete Newbie to JRiver MC, so please bear with me.   I have everything set up to record TV and then play back on my living room big screen off a hardwired Win 7 setup through my PS3.  First time I tried it, it worked!  NOW, however, I can see the JRiver directory with recorded TV shows in it but nothing happens when I choose that folder.   I.e., I can get the correct folder (I can see it and the TV programs on my hard drive), but no shows will actually pull up.

It will also play (in great shape for both video and sound) the OTHER files on my hard drive (mp4s, avi, etc).  It just won't "see" TV shows recorded in JRiver on the living room screen.

As a side note of info, the TV shows play fine when played from within(!) JMC -- i.e. on my PC's monitor, just not on the TV.  Any ideas on how to fix this.

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: no files in JRiver directory in tree shown on my TV?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 09:00:18 pm »

Sorry, I do not quite understand what you try to do.  Are you trying to play TV recordings on a computer running MC as client or trying to play on  DLNA device (PS3)?
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up