INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Artist Name Overloading!  (Read 847 times)

paul1970

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Fractious Ingrate
Artist Name Overloading!
« on: August 02, 2013, 02:12:24 am »

I have serveral albums by John Williams (the classical guitarist), but the Artist pic for him is of John Williams (the soundtrack composer). I was hoping that 'John Williams II' or 'John Williams (guitarist)' might work, but I've scouted on last.fm and there doesn't seem to be an artist page for the guitarist at all, and I can't figure out how to provide an artist image manually.
Is there no way to change this or am I just not finding it?
Heaven: The nicest speakers I can afford (set up with attention paid to room interactions) and an amp that can power them adequately. Plus any old competently designed cables, DAC and a bit-perfect source

vagskal

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Artist Name Overloading!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 04:22:52 am »

Just replace the John Williams image in your artist art folder with the one you like. The artist art folder should be here ...JRiver\Cover Art\Artists or in the folder you have set for cover art in options (File Location=>).

If you are asking for a picture of "your" John Williams, I am afraid I cannot help but Google might.

paul1970

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Fractious Ingrate
Re: Artist Name Overloading!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 04:25:58 am »

That's exactly what I was after. Thank you.
Heaven: The nicest speakers I can afford (set up with attention paid to room interactions) and an amp that can power them adequately. Plus any old competently designed cables, DAC and a bit-perfect source
Pages: [1]   Go Up