INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trial period inappropriately expired because initial system date was incorrect  (Read 1865 times)

MLH

Hi
I  installed a trial version of MC on 3 August 2013 onto an old computer. I didn't realise the computer's system date was set to 1 January 2005 until after installation. I then changed the system date to current date. The next day when I went back to opening MC it said the trial period was over. I changed the system date back to January 2005 and then got the option to extend the trial period. But the code didn't work. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing  and I have tried asking for a new trial period extention code but it fails to send giving an error message.

I would very much like to trial this software. Could JRiver please help me with giving me a new trial period? Apologies for the muck up on the system date. I realise that is the main problem from the start. Thanks for your time.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

I'm sorry, but there is no way to do that.  You could use it on another PC if you have one available.
Pages: [1]   Go Up