INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC18 on Win 8 & Win 7  (Read 1053 times)

preproman

• Galactic Citizen
MC18 on Win 8 & Win 7
« on: August 10, 2013, 09:36:36 am »

With the last two upgrades of JRiver 18 my C.A.P.S. Zuma windows 8 PC has been crashing an awful lot.  While the same version of MC18 on my win 7 laptop works flawless.  The Zuma PC has more memory and a faster CPU. 

Are there any known issues I should be aware of or any suggestions?

Also with Windows 8 and the Mac version I have less tag options (7) as with the same version of MC18 on Windows 7 (lots) - why is that?  I use the tag feature a lot.  However, in windows 8 all the tag features I use are gone.

dtb300

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: MC18 on Win 8 & Win 7
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 10:40:58 am »

Also with Windows 8 and the Mac version I have less tag options (7) as with the same version of MC18 on Windows 7 (lots) - why is that?  I use the tag feature a lot.  However, in windows 8 all the tag features I use are gone.
I am running MC18 with Win8 and no issues on a I3 platform with 8GB of ram.

For the tagging, I thought the same thing with limited fields.  After doing an ALT-ENTER to bring up the tag area, I think you then do a right click to SHOW ALL fields.   Not at my MC18 to verify the right-click...sorry.

jctcom

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Rush - Styx - Yes - Porcupine Tree - Staple Food!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 12:28:23 pm »

I am running MC18 with Win8 and no issues on a I3 platform with 8GB of ram.

For the tagging, I thought the same thing with limited fields.  After doing an ALT-ENTER to bring up the tag area, I think you then do a right click to SHOW ALL fields.   Not at my MC18 to verify the right-click...sorry.

with the tagging window visible on the lower right you can click in the upper left corner of the window and you will see a drop down menu including "Show All Tags".

Carl.

preproman

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 01:37:25 pm »

Nice trick with the tag menu.  I got it ha ha ha thanks..   ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up