INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blank Listing when viewing files on Rio 50  (Read 511 times)

Steve

Blank Listing when viewing files on Rio 50
« on: March 16, 2002, 06:23:46 am »

I added my Rio 500 to Media Jukebox but when I try to look at the list of songs that on it, it won't list them.  It just shows a white screen.  But the status bar says Rio 500 and correct number of files on my Rio.  I am using XP Professional.  Any suggestions?  Do I need to reformat my Rio somehow?

Thanks,
Steve

Steve

RE:Blank Listing when viewing files on Rio 50
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2002, 04:24:21 am »

To work well with MJ you need to get the Rio drivers installed that come with the MJ Plugin. If XP has already installed the drivers for the Rio 500 that come with XP, I would suggest that you remove them fully by following the directions at

http://www.sonicblue.com/support/rio/default.asp?menu=support&submenu=Legacy_Rio&item=faqs&product=Rio_500_PC#20399

Also uninstall the Rio Plugin for MJ. Make sure your Rio is disconnected and reboot.

After you reboot and BEFORE you connect your Rio, download the MJ Rio plugin. When you connect your Rio and XP asks if you want to install the default drivers, DO NOT accept the default, instead, point the installation to look in your System32 directory where it will find the drivers that we distribute with the Plug-in.
Pages: [1]   Go Up