INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Requests/Issue for version 19  (Read 1152 times)

TheGreatBiguini

• Junior Woodchuck
Requests/Issue for version 19
« on: August 28, 2013, 05:56:41 am »

Am running 19.0.32 and really loving the new features, just discovered the "electronic subwoofer" feature which I am using now since my subwoofer amp is in the shop. :) A few things I wanted to pass along:

1. When connecting as a client to a Library server I occasionally get timeouts. So far, it has always worked when I hit retry. Can the timeout be made a little longer? (Network here is all wired, Cat6E, gigabit cards in the server and all clients.) This is obviously not a huge issue but when my wife sees the word "error" she tends to panic. :)

2. Can the connection to the selected library server's zone be made sticky, if desired by the user, so that the client will automatically play through the "There" zone the next time it boots up? (BTW I know that one can set up a zoneswitch rule that largely gets around this - but it's a little inelegant and more importantly, I'd like to be able to fire up the client and have it auto-connect to the "There" zone so I can see "Playing Now" on that zone.)

3. Would love a button to more quickly access "Playing Now." (I know about the keyboard shortcut.)

Other than the above, am very happy so far  - keep up the good work!

-- Bob

Pages: [1]   Go Up