INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ActiveX control on DJ Track info Template  (Read 1079 times)

bennyd

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Project Leader
ActiveX control on DJ Track info Template
« on: March 14, 2002, 07:54:20 am »

When using the "DJ" Track Info Page, when switching to another song, it always prompts me :
"An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts on the page, do you want to allow this interaction ?"

I went to security settings in my IE and changed all activex parts to enable for internet and intranet, but no change.
What setting do I have to change in IE to prevent this message ?
may U live 2 see the dawn

bennyd :-)

bennyd

• Project Leader
RE:ActiveX control on DJ Track info Template
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2002, 07:50:47 am »

bump
may U live 2 see the dawn

bennyd :-)

Brook

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2002, 12:02:44 am »

I'm having the same problem.  In the visualizations of "Playing Now", every time the display changes and there is a picture of the album cover in the visualization, I get the "An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of this page.  Do you want to allow this interaction?"  I have to answer this question every time or I lose control of Media Jukebox.  I also tried changing some Internet Explorer security options, but to no avail.

Is there a setting I have to change, or is this a bug?

Michael Horton

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2002, 08:42:07 am »

I had this problem for awhile, but it seemed like it happened with any track info page that had also had a visualization component. The message was identical though, and I had no luck whatsoever with changing settings in IE. Also, when scrolling through the various track info pages, about 50% of the time when landing on a track info page with a viz, I'd get a Norton Firewall alert saying that it had blocked a trojan from accessing my computer (and I'd hear a little cheer from my Greek history doc). I fresh install of MJ solved the problem. I had been upgrading from the "check for updates" button for a few builds. I seem to get the best performance when I do a fresh install each time.

Riff

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2002, 01:11:49 am »

Same problem here.  Fresh install did not fix it.

Brook

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2002, 11:27:43 pm »

Well, I just upgraded to version 8.0.248, and the same problem still exists.  Will someone from JRiver please reply as to why this might be happening, with a suggestion on how to fix it?

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up