INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Track info and Visualizations  (Read 3788 times)

MtnBeachBum

• World Citizen
Track info and Visualizations
« on: September 10, 2013, 05:03:28 pm »

I know that when I used MediaJukebox back in the day there was an option to view a Track Info, or Visualizations for Now playing and Display View. Is it, or will it be possible to view these on MC for Mac? Or do we only have the option of looking at cover art?

Thanks,

MBB

mikebarney

• Recent member
Re: Track info and Visualizations
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 07:47:45 am »

I second this request.  I leave the cover art and track info displayed while listening in the Windows version (Bootcamped on a a mac mini).  Although I've bought both V18 and V19 Mac licenses, I haven't started using the Mac version because this capability is missing.  Any idea when it might be implemented?
Thanks,
Mike

yannl

• Junior Woodchuck
  • :-)
Re: Track info and Visualizations
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 06:22:42 am »

Good question. I have the same problem switching from Windows to Mac Versions all the time, and trying to figure out what feature has been / hasn't been implemented in Mac version.
I did not find any topic / wiki page showing which feature is implemented / planned / not planned except the very short post in this forum summarizing Mac version features.
Yann L<br>________________________<br><br>Dans la vie, il faut faire comme le canard;<br>Etre calme en surface et pédaler comme un fou en profondeur (
Pages: [1]   Go Up