INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stuck on "Adding required components"  (Read 2083 times)

thezone

• Galactic Citizen
Stuck on "Adding required components"
« on: September 19, 2013, 06:07:05 am »

Hi,

This is not an MC19 only issue. MC18 has been pausing for 20 secs or so to add required components whenever I play video (all formats including BD iso's) but today MC18 decided to just hang on this prompt "Adding required components" forcing me to kill the program. I decided to unistall MC18 and install my new MC19 only to find it is doing the same thing. Now no videos are playing, just stuck on "Adding required components".

Can someone please help?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Stuck on "Adding required components"
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 08:17:18 am »

Firewall?

thezone

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 12:45:31 am »

Firewall?

This certainly does have something to do with it. I managed to intercept the firewall pop up which asks me if madvr can be allowed access however this occurs even with the firewall turned off. Now it is back to its original state whereby it makes me wait at least 20-30 seconds whilst it is "adding required components" before playing. The weird thing is this behaviour has only occurred on the last couple of months or so. Prior to this it would play straight away. Its quite annoying having to wait 20-30 secs everytime. Im using custom Ted Oct HQ with madvr and lav filters custom settings. Not sure what madvr needs to do through the internet prior to playback.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 09:41:10 am »

You might try Red October Standard.  Also, if you've put custom things in the [AppData]\Plugins folder, it could cause problems.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up