INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Connecting issues...  (Read 981 times)

dtb300

• Junior Woodchuck
Connecting issues...
« on: September 24, 2013, 08:11:36 am »

I was going to post this in JRemote thread, but it seems more of a JRiver issue.

JRiver 19.0.38 (and 19.0.41) - Windows 8 pro
DIY CAPS server - No monitor or keyboard attached (SSD Boot, USB Data/Music Drive)
JRemote - Latest version
Workstation - Windows 7 Pro

Had this issue (see below) in 19.0.41, so Sunday I went back to 19.0.38 and it seemed better.  But, I had the issue (see below) last night while running 19.0.38 and latest version of JRemote.   Tonight I will go back to 19.0.41 and see if the problems are still there, are worse, or better.

Initially I thought it was a Power Setting for turning off the screen/monitor.  But changed that to match the hard drive with NEVER.   Issue did not change.

Started JRiver and was playing an album selected in JRemote.  Shutdown JRemote (on iPad).  

1. 20-30 mins later, Decided to play another album and JRemote would not connect to JRiver - Multiple attempts
2. Went to my workstation and could not RDP to the JRiver server - multiple attempts
3. On workstation, Mapped a drive to JRiver - no problems
4. On workstation, executed RDP and connected to JRiver no problem
5. JRemote - connect to JRiver no problem

So not until I mapped a drive would remote connection (RDP or JRemote) function.

I also use Fidelizer but in the instance above, I did not have Fidelizer running to see if that was the issue.

I have most of the Auto Functions disabled in JRiver (import, update, etc.).
Pages: [1]   Go Up