INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Erase all thumbnails  (Read 1085 times)

CraigNZ

• World Citizen
Erase all thumbnails
« on: September 25, 2013, 07:13:40 pm »

If I go to Tools|Options|Tree & View|Thumbnails and select Erase all thumbnails, click Yes .. I then go back to video file lists and the thumbnails are still there.  I close the program and restart but they still are gone.  Is there some other method for erasing all thumbnails?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Erase all thumbnails
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 07:38:50 pm »

I close the program and restart but they still are gone.

Do you mean "still are there"?  If not, it sounds like it's working.

If so, then I'll test at work.  It's normal to have to switch views to make the thumbnails go away after a clear since some are cached in memory.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

CraigNZ

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 08:10:59 pm »

After I accept Erase all thumbnails, I then scroll the mouse up and down in the Video Files list and all the thumbnails show up in the popup info panel.  I then exit the program which should clear the cache and restart and still does the same.  So I am guessing that the thumbnails are not actually erased or they are being loaded from another source if not found in the normal location (which was erased).

CraigNZ

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 08:18:43 pm »

Also, not sure if this helps, on particles.  When you download the cover art and then go to Theater View, the Cover shows correctly, but when you put the mouse over the cover the info panel first shows the cover then switches to the thumbnail of the last particle cover art downloaded.  But then, this is more interesting, if you then Erase all thumbnails and restart the program, all the cover art images are now gone in Theater view and are replaced with the last thumbnail image.

So the cover art was changed to thumbnails after the Erase all thumbnails action.
Pages: [1]   Go Up