INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unstable  (Read 4750 times)

ciamara

• Recent member
Unstable
« on: September 26, 2013, 07:52:13 pm »

We are still finding this version very unstable.  Commands don't respond.  Here is our latest crash report (attached).

ciamara

• Recent member
Unstable
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 07:52:44 pm »

Here is the attachment.

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Unstable
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 07:41:25 am »

Sorry you're having problems with the build.  Could you post a Media Center log file (Help / Logging / Report problem...)?
One thing you could try in case the problem lies with your library, is to clear your library (after backing it up), then re-import your media using build 219 and see if stability is improved.

Looking at your previous posts, you were having an issue with genres not importing right for some Apple lossless files you have.  Is this still a problem?  If so, maybe you could send me (via Dropbox?) one of these files and I'll take a look at it.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

ciamara

• Recent member
Re: Unstable
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 09:49:01 am »

Thank you very much for your help.  Attached is a log file.  I have also been sending crash logs to logs at jriver dot com.  If you prefer we post the zipped log files instead, please let me know.

The library is quite big, and I have some playlists I do not want to lose.  Will rebuilding cause us to lose these?

Regarding genres, we still have the problem.  I put a copy of one of the files into a Dropbox, so you can download it here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fcyzfruyb8zta6m/01%20Let%27s%20Stay%20Together.m4a

Thank you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up