INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Asio problems Creative ZXR  (Read 1672 times)

skippyfree111

Asio problems Creative ZXR
« on: September 27, 2013, 08:12:28 am »

I have been using a usb cable to my Parasound ZDAC until yesterday I hooked a toslink cable from my Creative ZXR Duaghter card to the DAC. I enabled Stereo Direct in the Creative software and selected ASIO in JRiver 19. I kept large hardware buffers checked and the recommended 50 ms buffer. The sound through my HE-500 headphones was glorious on my HD Led Zeppelin collection. Then when I tried to play Dianna Krall in FLAC I keppt getting this error message playback has requested multiple restarts in a short amount of time. Now nothing plays at all in JRiver. I've tried several things to get it working again to no avail.

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver
Re: Asio problems Creative ZXR
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 02:43:14 pm »

Try the following:  restarting JRiver, rebooting, or changing audio devices in Tools > Options > Audio. You can Switch to another device, save settings, and then switch back to the device you want.

If you turn off the DAC while JRiver is running and then turn the DAC back on sometimes JRiver will default to another audio device - especially if you tried to play something while the DAC was still off. In this case you just need to reselect the DAC in Tools > Options > Audio.
Pages: [1]   Go Up