INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver MC19 Convertions  (Read 1203 times)

nathan_berg

• Recent member
JRiver MC19 Convertions
« on: October 20, 2013, 08:05:54 am »

Hey Guys, I new to JRiver and have been dazzled by how easy it is to convert your dad iso's to pcm, but issue i seem to be having is multiple conversions are merging tracks 1&2 or 2&3. So I have to delete them and covert each track separately. Is anyone else getting this issue or is it something i am doing here?

?

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRiver MC19 Convertions
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 02:35:55 pm »

Could you go into more detail on the process you're using so I can try to reproduce the problem here?  If I can't find a file here to repro the problem, you may need to send me one of yours for testing (Dropbox).
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

nathan_berg

• Recent member
Re: JRiver MC19 Convertions
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 11:36:53 am »

Yeah sure the process I am using is this...
1. [menu]>tools>import (select DSD iso off EXT HD)
2. SB>Audio>Recent (Select import)
3. (CMD - left click) select & tag individual tracks
4. hover over list (right click) & select "Convert Format..."
5. SB>Conversion Details... (I use AIF, still using a iTunes though ATV2) {B great if you could make software for the ATV!!}

End Result is the first 2 tracks become 2 separate Temporary Files in the destination folder, then merge into 1 file as a complete conversion. this is happening right through the conversion with other tracks. The second issue is that the conversions are hanging and the end. The only way is to cancel and convert again.(this is sort of a fix). If you load into iTunes the cancelled file is contains an invalid Atom apparently.

Pages: [1]   Go Up