INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Uploading songs to Rio PMP300  (Read 830 times)

Jon Jones

Uploading songs to Rio PMP300
« on: March 08, 2002, 06:58:55 am »

I have a 32 MB Rio with an extra 32 MB memory card. When I add songs to be uploaded they only seem to copy to the internal memory. Media Jukebox displays the external memory card but won't let me upload songs even after a new format. How can I add songs to the external memory?

Thanks,
Jon

Steve

RE:Uploading songs to Rio PMP300
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2002, 07:24:13 am »

Jon,

What version of MJ are you running (under Help->About Media Jukebox), and what version of the Plugin (Settings->Next Pagelug-in Manager->Handheld->Rio300)?  

Also, what operating system?

Jon Jones

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2002, 07:33:20 am »

Version 7.1.241 of MJ
I downloaded the Rio Plugin yesterday (version??)
XP Professional.

Steve

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2002, 10:42:20 am »

Can you verify that you have Plug-in version 2.0.18? Do not try to use version 3.0.4 which is for MJ version 8.

Steve

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2002, 11:31:13 am »

Jon,

Also, what drivers are you using for the Rio300?  We include a set of drivers when our Plug-in install, but I am not having any luck with those on XP.  The Rio's Audio Manager does not install on XP as far as I can tell.  If you tell me where you are getting your drivers from, I will test them here and see if I can get this going.  

As a last resort, I do have a message in to SonicBlue/Rio to find out what, if any, drivers are available for Rio players and XP.
Pages: [1]   Go Up