INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing WASAPI-Event Style  (Read 1819 times)

thijazi

• Recent member
Missing WASAPI-Event Style
« on: November 05, 2013, 10:43:51 am »

I am trying to follow the exact instructions to configure my Naim DAC-V1 to run my high-res files properly using JRiver MC (latest version). I have JRiver running fine, installed the DAC Windows 7 drivers successfully, setup the Windows Audio in Control Panel as per the instructions, now in JRiver options, the DAC instructions recommend that I select the "WASAPI-Event Style" Audio Output option, however all I can see in the JRiver Audio Output options are the WASAPI, Kernel Streaming and the standard DirectSound options. I cannot locate the WASAPI-Event Style at all.

Any hints?

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • "Linux Merit Badge" Recipient
Re: Missing WASAPI-Event Style
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 10:50:42 am »

I am trying to follow the exact instructions to configure my Naim DAC-V1 to run my high-res files properly using JRiver MC (latest version). I have JRiver running fine, installed the DAC Windows 7 drivers successfully, setup the Windows Audio in Control Panel as per the instructions, now in JRiver options, the DAC instructions recommend that I select the "WASAPI-Event Style" Audio Output option, however all I can see in the JRiver Audio Output options are the WASAPI, Kernel Streaming and the standard DirectSound options. I cannot locate the WASAPI-Event Style at all.

Any hints?

Currently the default WASAPI settings are event style.  If you select WASAPI, and then click on the "output mode settings" dialog immediately below it, you should see a box for "disable event style"; make sure that isn't checked and you're good to go.
Pages: [1]   Go Up