INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New User, first install. No video, or even video option in sidebar. No Update.  (Read 972 times)

BillBixbeed

I thought I would take advantage of the trial period to see if JRiver would be a good option for me over Plex and Audirvana/itunes on my OSX HTPC.  After installation, I am only able to playback and import Audio.  There is no option for Video in the sidebar, or under tools.  If I open an mkv, "Something went wrong".  All of the fixes I have read about require that there is a video section under Tools, which is not there.  

If go to update, it says that updates are available, but when I click on update, no update occurs.

Audio works.

Any suggestions?  I wanted to like and purchase this software, but this seems like a Beta product at best.

Edit:  Just switched to the latest from the forum, .68.  It has a much better interface, but the no video problem is still there.  The update section says that I am up to date.

bplexico

• Galactic Citizen

Video is currently not supported in the Mac version, nor do I believe does JRiver have an implementation timeline for such a feature.
Mac Mini (16Gb memory, 2.3GHz i7, SSD), Synology NAS, MSB Analog DAC, Tubes, Cables, DeVore O/96s
Pages: [1]   Go Up