INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't burn MP3s to CD?  (Read 1441 times)

zen123

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Can't burn MP3s to CD?
« on: September 12, 2003, 12:47:05 pm »

Why won't MJB let me burn the MP3 tracks I have in MJB to CD?  When I try it says "no tracks selected," even though I did select them.  Is it because I have the trial mode (that supposedly gives me all the features for 30 days)??

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Can't burn MP3s to CD?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2003, 01:22:52 pm »

select the tracks, and press the "Burn" icon.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

zen123

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2003, 01:31:19 pm »

if you mean highlight the tracks, that's what I did and it gives me the message "no tracks selected."

Also, why won't MJB allow me to drag and drop the MP3 files from there to folders on my hard drive?  Or allow me to copy or move them from MJB?????

rovingcowboy

• World Citizen
  • I love media jukebox
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2003, 01:43:46 pm »

here is how it works .

you record a song on the line in or from the mixer.

you do that with mjb.  it saves it to where ever you told it  to when you set up the mjb settings.   and it saves it to  what ever file format you  told it to when you started the record option,  i make wav files and then convert them.

you can not use the  folder tree in mjb as the same folder tree for windows explorer,  the files you saved are on your hard drive and able to be moved by using the windows explorer which you get every time you click on the my computer icon. or go in to the file system on the hard drive.  only when you move them you will have to delete all listings for them in the mjb playlists and then re import them.

now here is the real microsoft screw up,  
if you are using windows 98 and are on mulitple users. and or doing the same on any windows os including Xp.  

you will need to install mjb on   each and every users desktop in order for it to work properly on each one.

reason is that the computers that are set up with windows and multiple users.  dont work as one computer.  windows makes it think that each desktop is an seperate computer.  this makes all programs and all updates needing to be installed on each user desktop in order for them to  work proper.    >:(

now microsoft said they fixed that in winxp :(  but  they didn't

roving cowboy / keith hall
Pages: [1]   Go Up