INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playlists with Jingles.  (Read 1914 times)

AlanMusicMan

Playlists with Jingles.
« on: November 08, 2013, 04:49:25 pm »

I hope this is not a duplicate post - I can't find anything like it.... but... :-\

I'm looking at a eval copy of MC for making radio-station style programming (dj-less, but with jingles).
So far, very impressed, the DSP features are just what I need and the music management features excellent (the particle feature especially useful for cutting draggy intros etc)

I have a problem with the track transition features - which are also are excellent, but are giving me one problem. For jingle to track transitions I want a different setting than the one used between tracks. Jingle to track transition usually only needs very slight overlap, whereas mostly track to track overlaps can be several seconds. However, whilst I can set the play-list track transitions globally, I can't see how to override it per-track.

Whilst I'm here, I haven't yet found out how to export the whole assembled playlist/mix to a single external file (for example a WAV file) Is there a way to do that? Not a problem if not, I can just record the wav mix whilst it plays but it would be nicer to just export the show from MC if that can be done.

Notwithstanding the queries above, I shall definitely be buying.

Many thanks
Regards
Alan T
Pages: [1]   Go Up