INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smarlist/Playlists not being seen on Media Player  (Read 753 times)

gliot1

Smarlist/Playlists not being seen on Media Player
« on: November 11, 2013, 11:23:28 am »

I am currently using the trial version on J River.  Currently I am using Mezzmo over DLNA but having some performance problems during load of music to my media servers (Samsung BDP and Netgear NeoMaxtTV).  J River loads my files to these devices within seconds, a real improvement and I would have purchased by now BUT, I cannot figure out or find any method to see Smartlist or standard playlists on my media players via DLNA.  It only shows the standard provided playlists by JRiver but I cannot see my Smartlist playlists.  I have tried copying, creating, changing options, etc., but nothing works.  For me on my system, I want to be able to play my music files in a myraid of ways, but never by just artist album, or genre album, etc.  I want to be able to play genres etc. in a random, shuffle mode, which means when I select the genre, etc. I then want to play all songs randomly, and I only display the folders of the artists and then can only play an artist at t time.  With Mezzmo I can play Smartlist, etc, no issue, other than performance.  If I can use JRiver like I use Mezzmo, I will purchase immediately, but have not been able to play the Smartlist created on my computer to all of me media devices.  I have the same need for my videos. 

Is there a way to allow my media players to see my Smartlist folders?
Pages: [1]   Go Up