INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Full Screen not working on detached display/secondary monitor  (Read 648 times)

joechip

• Recent member
Full Screen not working on detached display/secondary monitor
« on: November 16, 2013, 10:37:09 pm »

I'm running the latest build of MC, but it seems since my upgrade to Windows 8.1 I've been having a bit of an issue with full screen on the detached display on a secondary monitor.  Not sure if this is a Windows related glitch or not. I can run video from MC and expand it to full screen from whichever window the main program is running in, but if I try to detach the display and drag it to a secondary display and try to run it full screen it doesn't seem to recognize the secondary display's resolution settings correctly.  The result is an expanded window that doesn't fit the secondary display (in the case of my 40" Samsung TV the expanded image is much smaller and not centered - and I can still see the extended desktop behind it).  Thought it might be a driver issue, but I've updated the drivers and everything seems ok. If I pull the MC program to the secondary display and run it from there everything displays correctly, but as soon as I detach the display and drag it back to the primary display and expand it to full screen it once again causes a display error (this time the result is a much larger and off center image on my 24 BenQ).

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up