INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video Size and Zooom  (Read 687 times)

FKatz

• Recent member
Video Size and Zooom
« on: November 17, 2013, 01:05:12 pm »

I believe this has been brought up before but is there any way to set up an option so that when a video starts up it's at 100% and not full screen?  I have a quite a few videos that are fairly small and it would be nice to be able to have an option to do this. I know I can right click and change the zoom level but it would be more convenient to not have to do that every time.

And why are the only zoom levels only 100% or 200% for a program of this sophistication? There should be more. On those small videos mentioned above 100% is sometimes too small and if I zoom to 200% it becomes blurry. Usually, with other players I find that 150% works well for many of the smaller videos. Perhaps an option to start up a video with a range of different zoom levels could be added - say 100%, 125%, 150%, 200%, full screen - that would be really handy!

Maybe there is a way to do this via the xml files but I know nothing about xml programming so any explanation of how to do this should be as detailed as possible so I don't make a mess of it.

I hope this can be addressed

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Video Size and Zooom
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 02:06:14 pm »

Ctrl-scroll while the movie is playing, or use the up or down arrows on your keyboard until you get to a screen on the OSD that has aspect ration, zoom and shift etc.
Pages: [1]   Go Up