INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I change size of images in Customized View... View as: 3D  (Read 632 times)

stevenjw

• Junior Woodchuck

I have several Customized Views set up using 3D view. They're like a simple version of Theater View HD or 3D, especially when viewed in Cover View.  The issue is that the movie thumbnail images are square (unlike in Theater View) and these cut off the top and bottom of the full image, making it difficult to recognize the movie title in some cases.

Is there a way to make these rectangular and show the entire cover instead of only a truncated square portion?  This is the same in MC18 and MC19. It would be really nice if this view showed the entire cover like in Theater View HD, Recent, or Wall.  

stevenjw

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: How do I change size of images in Customized View... View as: 3D
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 10:35:47 am »

Hopefully someone from JRiver will have a solution.   If you can't change the square shape of the displayed thumbnails in the three rows of images, how about showing the entire rectangular cover image within these squares, overlaying a black background?  This would greatly improve the use of these 3D views.
Pages: [1]   Go Up