INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: media center remote causes massive audio crackling  (Read 2055 times)

raumklang

• Recent member
media center remote causes massive audio crackling
« on: November 25, 2013, 05:52:09 pm »

always when i plug in the media center infraredreceiver (the silver box with the usb-cable) i have massive audio crackling after about 10 minutes of playing music with media center 17.

i already did try a lot of things:

LatencyMon shows me high values at usbport.sys everytime i plug in the media center infraredreceiver.

i did update the driver (Microsoft eHome-Infraredtransceiver 6.1.7600.16385 and eHome-Infrarredreceiver (USBCIR) 6.1.7601.18208)

i have the actual BIOS and updated the drivers for the usb controller.
i did optimize the netbook for audio playback with the infos given for example from the sweetwater win7  optimization guide and the native instruments win7 optimization guide .

my system is as follows:

asus 1018p netbook
win7 starter 32-bit service pack 1
intel atom cpu n550 1,5 ghz
2 gb memory

i have no problem playing back audio via media center 17 together with my external sound card (em-u 0204usb) only just when i plug in the media center infraredreceiver.

i hope somebody is able to help.

greetings to all music lovers.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: media center remote causes massive audio crackling
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 06:00:53 pm »

i did optimize the netbook for audio playback with the infos given for example from the sweetwater win7  optimization guide and the native instruments win7 optimization guide .
Strange problem, but that's possibly the cause.  It isn't necessary to do that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up