INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TV Guide No Longer Shows A weeks Listings (Solved)  (Read 831 times)

nwboater

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
TV Guide No Longer Shows A weeks Listings (Solved)
« on: November 26, 2013, 11:27:06 am »

Ever since reinstalling Win 7 OS and MC we only get one day + a little of the next day in our TV Guide. We are using mc2xml for a guide. This problem shows in both the Microsoft Legacy Guide and the Updated (Donators) Guide, as well as the "Recommended" Guide selection in MC. Previously we would get about a weeks listing in the Guide. We have the box checked to update once a day.

Thanks for any help.

Rod

nwboater

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: TV Guide No Longer Shows A weeks Listings (Solved)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 01:24:30 pm »

Well turns out this was a false alarm. For quite awhile now my wife, who does all the TV scheduling, has said that the guide only goes out a short time. She does everything in Theater View. I worked on things this morning in Standard View. When I told her I was working on the problem and made a Forum post she said that last night the Guide was again going way out as it previously did. I then checked things in Theater View and sure enough, about two weeks out. In Standard View it's still only a little over 24 hours though for some reason. Perhaps it's always been that way.

Cheers,
Rod
Pages: [1]   Go Up