INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to search  (Read 736 times)

theloniouscoltrane

• Recent member
How to search
« on: November 26, 2013, 04:44:07 pm »

Hi everyone,

I'm still new here. I was trying to do the following search. Under "Playback Options" I wanted to find out why, when I select "Do not play silence" MC19 acts so aggressively in defining silence. In other words, it cuts the music off when it gets to about -30dB.

So I tried the following search:

Playback Options Do not play silence -  this yielded four pages of results, most of which had to do with new items in new versions of MC. I wanted to get more specific,so I tried what would normally be a phrase search.

"Playback Options" "Do not play silence" - this yielded the same four pages of unrelated results.

Can someone tell me how to search this forum without having to resort to always asking the members how to search this forum. Thank you in advance.

gworrel

• Recent member
Re: How to search
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 09:25:31 pm »

I have also been frustrated with searches that return all the new version posts because they are so long and have every word you might be searching for in them.

Try a google site search like this:

site:yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?board=32.0 "Playback Options" "Do not play silence"

theloniouscoltrane

• Recent member
Re: How to search
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 10:51:10 am »

Thanks for that. It's way beyond my brain. It seems like there should be an easier way, doesn't it?
Pages: [1]   Go Up