INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gizmo, webgizmo and (external) media network not working [SOLVED]  (Read 1894 times)

Trumpetguy

• Citizen of the Universe

For some days now, I have experienced the following:

• Gizmo problem connecting to the server.
  • WebGizmo not able to connect. No error message, just stuck.
  • client not able to connect to server from outside (19.0.74 and .82). From inside LAN using direct IP it works (didn't try network key+LAN).

The MC client reponds in the same way in the last two versions. I have tried both with network key and IP. Sometimes it goes to Retry 3, then stops. The past few times it seems to connect almost immediately, then goes into application wait mode and then "There was a problem loading library NN".

I do not know if this is due to slow work Internet access, or if my company IT guys have locked this kind of traffic or if it is an MC issue. Could you please check?

Trumpetguy

Re: Gizmo, webgizmo and (external) media network not working
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 02:43:27 am »

The Gizmo runs on my Android handheld using mobile data Internet connection, which is an entirely different ISP than at work. So there is at least some problem here that is not related to any office Internet connection issues.

Trumpetguy

Re: Gizmo, webgizmo and (external) media network not working [SOLVED]
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 07:36:49 am »

Again, this was my own fault. The server's LAN IP address had changed, and I had forgotten to open the \\NEW_LAN_IP:52199\ traffic on my router.
Pages: [1]   Go Up