INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feedback  (Read 1870 times)

mwheelerk

• Galactic Citizen
Feedback
« on: November 27, 2013, 08:25:49 am »

The praise is broad. After starts and stops and stuttering in trying to implement JRiver for Mac For about six months (mostly my fault in lack of understanding and effort). I am close to transitioning completely to JRiver and leaving iTunes behind. I love the look and flexibility and throw in JRemote as simply awesome. I cannot even touch the Apple  Remote app anymore.

But

1. I really dislike the Wiki Manual. I find it difficult to navigate and without screen shots as examples as a new user the terminology without reference is confusing.

2. I wish I could import play counts from iTunes. I have a couple of playlists based on play counts in iTunes and these eliminate titles as they play. At this moment that is the only time I am using iTunes for playback.

3.  It would be nice if all skins supported sizing.

4.  And finally when ripping is implemented the need for the trifecta of software to manage and play my library (iTunes/Audivrana/XLD) will no longer be necessary

Thanks. It been a slow train (for me) coming but the station is dead ahead.  Keep up the good work.

Believe In Music GR MI 1973 - 2002

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Feedback
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 01:00:04 pm »

Thanks! 
Suggested enhancements noted.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up