INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hulu - move queue to first position in Theatre View roller?  (Read 1225 times)

lise

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Hulu - move queue to first position in Theatre View roller?
« on: November 10, 2013, 03:44:25 pm »

I see that Hulu is not configurable in any way within Theatre View.  Ok, it isn't the end of the world.
But would it be possible to add the Queue and Search items in the secondary roller to the front so that they appear first?
I'm trying to set up Theatre View as our be-all-and-end-all player, but when I select Hulu I have to pass over the following items to get to what I actually use:

Popular clips | Featured Videos | Popular Feature Films | Popular Episodes | Popular Trailers | Recent Clips | Recent Episodes | Queue | Search
A wise man once said don't count your years, but make your years count. Or was it beers?

ivb

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Hulu - move queue to first position in Theatre View roller?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 01:33:56 am »

did you ever figure this out?

I'm trying to do the same thing...

CountryBumkin

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 06:34:56 am »

I would love to customize the Hulu line up (mostly remove clips, trailers - and be able to display the "Series name" for each Episode)

eapool

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 06:48:20 am »

+1

lise

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 07:35:49 am »

ivb, no I never figured out a way to do this without a configuration option.

countryBumkin, couldn't agree more. Without the series information it is next to useless, but also the air date or episode number, something to give us a clue about the order in which the episodes should be watched. 

We are going to cut Satellite here and can't get anything over-the-air, so we will be relying on the net for everything, and will be trying to use MC in theatre view exclusively.  That's why such details are important, at least to us.

A wise man once said don't count your years, but make your years count. Or was it beers?

ivb

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 12:08:00 am »

I would love to customize the Hulu line up (mostly remove clips, trailers - and be able to display the "Series name" for each Episode)

Ditto, although we're moving back to Cable tv after 18 months with the cord cut so i'd start with just having Queue first. That should hopefully be simple. I have yet to actually open up the XML to see if this is a simple copy/paste due to real life, perhaps I'll try that tonight.

It would also be really reallly nice to see "favorites" as well as "queue", but one step at a time :-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up