INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Editing Tags In JRemote (request for authentication in Media Network)  (Read 2010 times)

mwheelerk

• Galactic Citizen

I tried to edit Tags while using JRemote. I received a pop up message that "Authentication must be enabled". I went back into MC under Options>Media Network and listed is "Authentication (must be on to use Libray Server Sync). When I select/check Authentication a box appears Password - Please Enter Your Credentials Below and asking for a username and password. What username and password are they asking for?  Is this my Mac Mini username and password?  I don't remember having a JRiver username and password. Am I creating a username and password here, with this box.

Thanks for any help. If I could edit metadata from the JRemote app that would be great.
Believe In Music GR MI 1973 - 2002

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Editing Tags In JRemote (request for authentication in Media Network)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 07:47:21 am »

You're being asked to create a username and password, which you will then use in JRemote when connecting to your server for the first time.

mwheelerk

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Editing Tags In JRemote (request for authentication in Media Network)
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 09:30:57 pm »

You're being asked to create a username and password, which you will then use in JRemote when connecting to your server for the first time.

Thank you. All squared away.
Believe In Music GR MI 1973 - 2002
Pages: [1]   Go Up