INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Workaround for Mark As Unwatched?  (Read 837 times)

ivb

• Junior Woodchuck
Workaround for Mark As Unwatched?
« on: November 29, 2013, 08:14:21 pm »

There's the other thread for how to mark items as Watched using a workaround. (I opted to just have SageTV up on my TV, and manually "watched" but clicked into the last 10 seconds of every program, so no workaround needed there).

But, my wife & I have a handful of TV shows that we both watch. I play soccer 3 nights/week, so sometimes she'll opt to watch those shows without me. But in SageTV, she can easily reset the Watched flag so I know there's something waiting.

Has anyone come up with any WAF-accepted mechanism to do that in TheaterView?  I thought about creating an expression field, but I don't think there's a way in Theater View to issue a command to clear that field (or set to something else).

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Workaround for Mark As Unwatched?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 09:15:28 pm »

Has anyone come up with any WAF-accepted mechanism to do that in TheaterView?

Not really.  There is a pretty simple way to do it from Standard View, but any kind of WAF-friendly tagging in Theater View is too much, I think.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

ivb

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Workaround for Mark As Unwatched?
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 09:47:20 pm »

How would you do it from standard view if you were to do it?  Just manually start keying and have it auto-populate?

I'm trying to figure out what MCWS.SetInfo does, could i use that triggered via an IR keypad to set it? That might work as a hack.
Pages: [1]   Go Up