INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Folder view is not working as expected  (Read 753 times)

HiGer

Folder view is not working as expected
« on: December 08, 2013, 06:31:48 am »

Hi,

this is the first time I am not able to solve an issue with the info already posted. My problem is:

I use MC18 as server and renderer, BubbleUPnP as control point. The only feasable way to browse my music is by folder view. I have fiddled with all the settings for a long time and don't remember really what I did, but now I am stuck.

An example of a path to a musicfile, as seen in the file explorer in windows: G:\Media\Audio\Musik\Genre\Artist\Album\musicfile.flac

When I try to start some music in BubbleUPnP I go to Library -> Music (the icon) -> disc location (the icon) then the regular path G:\Media\Audio\Musik\Genre\Artist\Album\ and then I would expect to get to my musicfile. But when I click on Album the next level I get to is again Music. From there I can go down to Genre\Artist\Album\musicfile.flac. So the complete path I have to go to get to the musicfile is: Library (icon)\Music (icon)\disc location (icon)\G:\Media\Audio\Musik\Genre\Artist\Album\Musik\Genre\Artist\Album\musicfile.flac

Why does it jump me back 4 levels and how can I change that behaviour? It is really annoying me...

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up