INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Erroir Message “Audio Streaming Error"  (Read 1222 times)

Guildford Audio

Erroir Message “Audio Streaming Error"
« on: December 12, 2013, 03:00:09 am »

I have a Mac Mini running Mavericks with Media Centre installed, library is on a qnap nas drive. Everything was running sweetly and all of a sudden i have an error message stating “Audio Streaming Error” and no audio output.

I am also running jremote on an ipad and only seemed to be able to play one track at a time??

Any help would be much appreciated.

Gavin

……….UPDATE, it seems that media centre cannot see it’s library on the nas drive?? If i try to add a new library it will not allow me. However, the mac can see and control the nas.

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Erroir Message “Audio Streaming Error"
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 10:09:00 am »

Can you see the tracks in Finder?  If you look at the filename column in Media Center's track list, does it show the same path that is visible in Finder?
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

Guildford Audio

Re: Erroir Message “Audio Streaming Error"
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 04:22:01 am »

John,

Are you talking about finder on the mac? i.e: finder,network,nas etc. If so, it is possible to access the folder and files on the mac. im assuming that the only reason that the album artwork is still showing in media centre is that they are stored locally in documents?

i will have a look at the file path in media centre and see if it is relevant to the has.

Gavin
Pages: [1]   Go Up