INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Last track length with gapless flac+cue sheet  (Read 1012 times)

Laird_Williams

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Last track length with gapless flac+cue sheet
« on: December 16, 2013, 11:14:24 am »

I have several albums that are in the form of one flac for each album and a corresponding cue sheet indicating track positions.
(I have a streaming system that does not support gapless playback of individual files. This gets around that for the discs where gapless playback is really important).

MC19 had no problems importing these albums and all seems ok - except one minor issue. The last track of every one of these disks is shown in the library views as having track duration = the entire disk duration.

This erroneous information is also being fed (via media network/DLNA) to my controller (JRemote) and/or player(Oppo BDP-103), so the display is wrong there too.

If I start playback of the last track on the local machine where MC19 is running, then it will start from the correct position and the playback display shows the correct track length.

Is anyone else seeing this?

As a side note, if I use JRemote and select ANY track in gapless album X and send it to the Oppo, then the oppo will just play the entire album. I don't know if this is a limitation of the DLNA URIs not containing start positions for playback, or if it is a problem on the Oppo somewhere.

Thoughts on this are also appreciated.

Thanks All!
Pages: [1]   Go Up