INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does JRemote save playlist ?  (Read 2797 times)

The Legend

• Recent member
Does JRemote save playlist ?
« on: December 23, 2013, 02:37:22 pm »

Hello to everybody !!
I'm so happy about JRiver and JRemote, I just want to know if I can save different playlist with jremote because I'm not able.
If it is not possible how can I do playlist ?
Thank youuuuuu  ;D

InfernoSTi

• Recent member
  • Hawthorne Audio Reference Speakers
Re: Dose JRemote save playlist ?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 03:01:02 pm »

I can using Windows 19 JRiver and JRemote on iPhone. 

I have to be in a play window and then show song list. The "Action" button lets me save the current playlist including giving it a unique name. 

Once you do this a few times it is great…I use "add one next" to create the playlist usually…I sometimes use the edit button to delete a song (sometimes to add it later or sometimes to just remove it).  Once I have it the way I like, I use the Action button to save it.  I have a running "Demo Playlist" that I add songs to from time to time when I find them…then I can play it on shuffle and get a great demo playlist!

Best,
John

coffeethecat

• World Citizen
Alphabetize Tunes in JRemote Playlists
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 09:23:31 pm »

How do I get the JRemote playlist tunes to appear alphabetically?  They are alphabetized in my JR Media Database.

Thanx .... D>

mindblanking

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Dose JRemote save playlist ?
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 09:22:23 am »

I can using Windows 19 JRiver and JRemote on iPhone. 

I have to be in a play window and then show song list. The "Action" button lets me save the current playlist including giving it a unique name. 

Once you do this a few times it is great…I use "add one next" to create the playlist usually…I sometimes use the edit button to delete a song (sometimes to add it later or sometimes to just remove it).  Once I have it the way I like, I use the Action button to save it.  I have a running "Demo Playlist" that I add songs to from time to time when I find them…then I can play it on shuffle and get a great demo playlist!

Best,
John

Trying to follow this... For me, it seems like whatever I have playing, if I add to playlist it simply adds all the songs on the album.  Trying to see if theres a way to "click" on a song, move into an empty playlist, save and then do that again with another song.  To make, let's say, a "70's singer/songwriter play list. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up