INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video field is gone [Solved]  (Read 803 times)

Soshanna

• Junior Woodchuck
Video field is gone [Solved]
« on: December 28, 2013, 07:16:44 am »

I was just going to watch a movie and I noticed the field selection for 'video' over on the left pane is gone!  :o   (pic attached)

I haven't been messing around with any options in the tools section.  I was trying to export a playlist right before I noticed this. (unsuccessfully, I might add)  I would think they are unrelated but I'm not the expert here, you guys are. Please help!  Thanks!

PS:  I just tried uninstalling then re-installing the latest version and no change.
Don't fix it if it ain't broken!  If it's broken and you can't fix it, shoot it!

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Video field is gone! Please help!!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 07:35:03 am »

Check under Tools>Options>General>Features and see if "Video Support" is checked.

Soshanna

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Video field is gone! Please help!!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 07:52:06 am »

Check under Tools>Options>General>Features and see if "Video Support" is checked.

Well that was the problem, and I have no idea how it got unchecked.  Someones been messing with my computer it seems...hmmmm.   ::)

Anyways, thank you!!  I appreciate your fast response.  This subject can be closed now.
Don't fix it if it ain't broken!  If it's broken and you can't fix it, shoot it!
Pages: [1]   Go Up