INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to list/display 24 hours of TV schedule in Standard View?  (Read 1251 times)

OverTheAir

• Recent member
How to list/display 24 hours of TV schedule in Standard View?
« on: January 09, 2014, 01:18:48 am »

I like to scroll through several days to a week's worth of TV by channel at a time to see if there is anything worth recording in the coming days/week.  I find it much simpler to use the Standard View-Drives and Devices-Television view for this rather than Theater View.  But I can't find a setting that will show a full 24 hours of schedule on one screen which would then let me just click once to advance a day at a time.  So as shown in the attached example only programs from Wednesday 8pm through to Thursday 1pm are listed.  If I select a later start time for the listing then the schedule correspondingly extends by the same amount.  Clearly I could manually keep changing the time to get the full 24 hours of programming but its a pain.  Is there a setting I am missing or is this just a "feature" ;D

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: How to list/display 24 hours of TV schedule in Standard View?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 10:07:16 am »

There is no setting.  18 hours is hard-coded.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

OverTheAir

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 11:56:42 am »

Thanks for the quick answer.  So I guess you know what my next question is?  ;D  Can it either be extended to present a full 24 hours of schedule or I guess the better solution would be to provide a drop down option for the user to select the period shown ... in my case up to 24 hours since I don't see a need to go beyond that on a single screen.

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 12:34:05 pm »

Done.  Hard-coded value changed to 24.  If we get complaints about this, I will make it configurable, but I see no reason.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up