INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Visualizations  (Read 654 times)

Terry

Visualizations
« on: February 27, 2002, 02:58:00 am »

Hey Guys,
           Got a feature request. When do ya think, if ever, that Winamp vis. will be compatible with MJ ver. 8? I really like the ones within MJ, and there are some really cool ones on the vis. plugins screen for MJ. However, when ya try to download 'em, up pops a message that winamp visualizations aren't compatible with MJ 8. PLEASE OH PLEASE give it a go.
                                                                        Terry

Nikolay

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Former CTO, JRiver, Inc.
RE:Visualizations
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2002, 04:12:46 am »

Terry,

I'm sorry to inform you but Winamp visualizations are not compatible with MJ 8.0

If you think that winamp vis plug-in is cool please contact the author and ask him/her to write MJ 8.0 vis plug-in.

Regards,
Nikolay Sokratov
CTO, JRiver, Inc.

Terry

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2002, 04:23:47 am »

Nikolay,
      All the vis plugins I'm talking about, are on the MJ website under Accessories\Plug-ins. Maybe it's just me, but it seems to me, that if they're going to be there, they ought to be compatible. As I said in my post, I think the ones included in MJ 8 are fantastic, however, some of the ones that are on the MJ website are pretty cool too. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers...just a thoughtNext Page

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2002, 04:39:08 am »

The current release version of MJ supports Winamp visualizations. (7.2)

Media Jukebox 8 is still in beta.  Once it's released, the Winamp 2 vis plugins will be removed from the site. (and hopefully replaced by some cool MJ plugins ?)

Take care Terry.

-Matt
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up